11 Healthy Habits Every Girl Should Have!
- Never grocery shop on an empty stomach! You’ll end up being the proud owner of aisle 4. (It’s happened to me many times.)
- Try working out for 30 minutes, 3 times a week. It doesn’t have to be a huge time commitment!
- Use SPF every day on your face, even when you don’t go outside!
- Use YouTube for free exercise videos!
- For every 20 minutes of computer time, look away for 20 seconds. It helps keep your eyes hydrated!
- Never diagnose yourself on Google.
- Eat a tablespoon of coconut oil every day.
- Snack on fruits and veggies instead of processed foods. They have lots of fiber to help stave off hunger!
- Avoid tanning beds. Seriously!
- Don’t check Facebook or Instagram the moment you wake up. Look out the window or make coffee and sip that first.
- Don’t compare yourself to anyone else. You are on a journey all your own and the more you invest in your own path, the happier you’ll be.
What is your favorite tip you want to implement? Let us know in the comments!