8 Things to Do That Say “I Love You”
- Surprise them with their favorite candy.
- Bring them their favorite take-out lunch.
- Let them have the window seat.
- Put toothpaste on their brush before bed and set it out on the counter. It’s the little things!
- Compliment them, often. Once you begin to be thankful for all that they do and who they are, you find even more things that you are thankful for!
- Thank them for doing the small tasks – the dishes, taking out the trash. It’s amazing how easy it is to forget to say “Thank you,” for the little things, and it means so much.
- Change your name in their phone to something flirty or fun!
- Bring them coffee in bed on a random day & stay toasty while you sip together!
What are some small ways you say “I love you” without words?