5 DIY Classy Home Decor Ideas
Need some summer inspiration? Here are five ideas that maintain your breezy and summery vibe, yet are cozy and inviting in the evening. Adding a little touch of something new can transform the feel of a room and help inspire the rest of the decor for the room. Accents are everything!
- Candles in an unused fireplace.
- For a cool lighting effect, coat the inside of a lampshade with glitter. It’s subtle yet glam!
- Try the DIY Geometric wall!
- A repurposed wood headboard. Pick your own wood, and piece it together on the wall!
- Fairy lights placed in a unique and organized way.
Which is your favorite?