5 Trader Joe’s Foods You NEED to Try
Trader Joe’s is the gift that keeps on giving. Not only are the prices great, the food is unique, and mostly healthy! What’s not to love? NOTHING! That answer is nothing! I can be guilty of getting into a “grocery rut” every once in a while and buying the same things over and over. Here’s a list of things to help you break out of your shell and try something new this week!
- Sweet Potato Fries. Savory, sweet, and oh so easy to make!
- Organic Brown Rice. The perfect side dish to any dinner and cooks in the bag in just 90 seconds!
- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast. The flavor of this turkey is amazing, and the cut is thick and fresh.
- Risotto (Any Flavor). Risotto is traditionally more time-consuming to make, but these packs make it much faster and easier with pre-made, frozen sauce that you mix in.
- Sushi. I have rarely liked sushi bought at a grocery store, but TJ’s has hearty, fresh options that taste like they’re from a restaurant.
What are your favorite foods from TJ’s? We love hearing what you’re loving!