10 Makeup Hacks Every Girl Should Know
1. To appear less tired: wear white eyeliner in your waterline.
2. For long-lasting foundation: Make sure you are using a primer that contains the same base as your foundation. So, if your foundation is water-based, use a primer that is also water-based to avoid the products breaking each other down.
3. For higher cheekbones: Use bronzer under the cheekbone and highlighter on the actual cheekbone, and remember to blend. The perfect contour!
4. To avoid your foundation looking “heavy”: Apply foundation with a damp sponge instead of a brush. Our favorite is the beautyblender!
5. For a more natural highlight: Don’t forget to highlight your brow bone! Apply a dab of highlighter right above your brows.
6. For more natural makeup: Don’t set your entire face with powder. Rather, only powder the T-zone, or the forehead and down the bridge of the nose and chin. Those are the areas that tend to get greasy.
7. For vibrant eyeshadow: Make sure you use a white base for your eyelid before applying the color.
8. For a more accurate foundation shade match: Try the color on your neck, rather than your face. Your neck is not exposed to the sun as much and therefore is a truer color of your natural skin.
9. For a higher brow arch: Use a light pink or white highlight pencil and draw a line underneath the entire length of your brow. Then, blend it in with your finger.
10. For fuller lips: Put highlighter on your cupid’s bow and in the center of your bottom lip.