6 DIY Hacks for Moms of Toddlers
- Use Easter eggs as snack containers for on-the-go! They’re easy to pack, store, and incredibly inexpensive!
- Use an egg slicer to slice fruit like strawberries. They create the perfect, thin slices that are easy for toddlers to chew!
- If your toddler keeps attempting to open a 2-door cabinet, use a hair tie to loop the cabinet knobs together.
- Fill old Birchbox boxes with shakable objects like rice, beans or cereal. Tape the lid on and you have yourself a cheap tambourine!
- Shampoo bottles and containers with lids make the absolute best (and cheapest) bath toys!
- Use a bead container to store food for long road trips to keep your toddler nourished and occupied.