10 Money-Saving Beauty Hacks
- Mascara drying up? Put it in a cup of hot water to help stop the clumping OR mix in a few drops of saline to make it good as new!
- Use baby shampoo as a makeup brush cleanser for a fraction of the cost.
- Before you buy a full-size version of your favorite perfume, ask for a few free samples first.
- Use baby powder to get the look of false eyelashes. Just apply with a q-tip between coats of your favorite mascara.
- Target marks down cosmetics on Fridays so head to Target right before the weekend to get the best picks!
- If you bring old clothing into H&M, you will get 15% off your next purchase just for recycling clothing!
- Before you buy anything online, check RetailMeNot.com for coupons.
- Fix broken eyeshadows & pressed powders with a little rubbing alcohol. Just put a few drops into the container that broke and mix together!
- With the winter months in full swing, store some of your favorite lipsticks in your car (which is usually cold in the winter) to make them last longer. If you live in warmer climates, you can try the fridge. Storing lipsticks in cooler temperatures help make them last longer and saves you extra cash on re-purchasing.
- Before you buy a product, search for product reviews on YouTube and check to see if the person reviewing the product listed any discounts in the description box of the video.
Have you tried any of these hacks? Do you have any of your own? Let us know in the comments!